1. LLB brought home Sodoku. I'm totally addicted! I thought you had to do math, so I was originally not interested. I thought they were like those foolish Magic Squares we did in elementary school. I was wrong.
2. Da President is furious with me. I put a note up on the Newcomers' website that I was ordered to discontinue it. She made another lady call me because she's too chicken. LOL!!
3. I took the website down. It was a wordpress blog. It's just one more thing I don't have to do for that woman.
4. I think I may not renew my newcomers' dues... I've had enough. I can see the ladies I like anytime. We had a lovely club for 2 years and then Da President came into power. Ahhh - it was good while it lasted.
5. I have scrapbooking today with the ladies. I just adore them! We have so much fun!
6. I better check my fridge to see what I have to feed these women. Mr. Bug has been here the past few times and fed them gourmet luncheons... They might get lucky and get a ham sandwich out of me.
7. It's Perfect Post time again! I need to go choose a perfect post to nominate. There were so many good ones this time! Want to get involved? Hop on over to Petroville or Suburban Turmoil and check it out.
8. My bank is merging with another bank. It's a nightmare! Do you have any idea how many things I pay online? I have to go in and change the routing number and the account number on each and every one of them... I certainly hope I don't forget any!
9. The kids have a "Sadie Hawkins" dance next week. I'll let you know how that goes. LLB is trying to decide if she's going to ask someone or just show up "stag".
10. #1 Son and his latest love interest have parted ways. What was that? 6 weeks? He told me that they decided it wasn't working and decided to be friends. They shook on it.
11. The fall colors here are simply stunning! God has got his paintbrush out and is painting an absolutely beautiful display!
12. I'm in the midst of getting my middle school handbell kids ready for the festival in Richmond. I sent home information in September with a deadline of October 15th. I had a parent email me last night (at 11:45pm long after I'd gone to bed) and want to know why she had to pay chaperone fees ($25), if she and her daughter could stay someplace else, and why I needed the $$ so soon. Huh??
13. The fire is on - the coffee is hot. Stop in and say hi!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants