1. It is an addition for LadyBug's parents - AKA: The GrandBugs
2. It will be large enough to entertain them, but not so large that we lose them...
3. It will have a 2 car garage. They like to keep their cars inside.
4. The kitchen cabinets will be maple.
5. The countertops will be granite. Black granite - gorgeous!
6. The west end of the addition will be a wall of windows and french doors that open onto a deck that runs from my house to theirs. You'll see pix when it is done.
7. The flooring in most of the house will be oak.
8. The bathroom floors will be white tiles with gray grout.
9. The showerheads are rainshower showerheads - they are the best! Want one? Try Smartbargains or Overstocks...
10. There will be a pergola on their end of the deck. I think I might have to purchase them a deck chair or two so they can sit out there and enjoy the warm VA weather.
11. There will be a new entrance porch next to my garage. I can't wait to decorate it for the 4th of July! I have a few surprises up my sleeve... hehehe...
12. The best part of the addition is that my parents will be with us very soon! For that, I am thankful.
13. I think if I am still sane - and not bald from tearing my hair out - when the construction is over, I'll have to have a party...( When all of this is finished, I'll be thankful for a full head of hair and if some of it stays brown, that will be a bonus!)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
I'll post all the TT's I read this week...
Straddling the Line
Girl Next Door
Kimmy and Jacob
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants